Do you wonder what your organisation can do differently to avoid schedule overruns and associated cost impacts?
Would you like to gain the necessary in-depth knowledge to confidently run a schedule and cost risk analysis?
Are you up to date on the leading software in quantitative risk analysis?
The Schedule Risk Analysis with Safran RiskTM course has been conceived to address these issues and to:
- Qualify participants in one of the most powerful technics that is available in project controls
- Train the participants in one of the leading Quantitative Risk Analysis software
The training will give participants a thorough understanding of the Schedule risk analysis principles, the statistics involved in Monte Carlo simulation and the key components and features of Safran Risk . Through short lectures, relevant industry examples, open discussions and hands-on modelling, the participants will acquire knowledge to guide and perform quantitative risk analysis within their organisations.
Schedule risk analysis principles
- Statistical fundamentals: risk, distribution functions, Central Limit Theory, correlation, the Monte Carlo method, sensitivity analysis
- Scheduling best practices for Monte Carlo simulation
- Building a model
- Running a Monte Carlo simulation
- Reporting and analysing simulation results
- Importing Primavera and Microsoft Project schedules
- Schedule validation
- Modelling resources and costs
- Modelling risks and uncertainties
- Weather modelling
- Reporting: distribution histograms and tornado charts, sensitivity report, critical path map and others
Project driven organisations and various industries benefit from the application of Quantitative Risk Analysis and the use of Safran Risk, such as mining, energy, civil and infrastructure, shipbuilding, IT and defence.